The purpose or WGO is.
1 To serve and reach the poor for Christ.
2 To provide care for displaced or abandoned children.
3 To provide opportunities for the North American Church to experience the joy that comes through serving.
WGO has been partnering with North American churches for over 25 years to serve and bring the gospel to
WGO partners with over 80 local churches in the poorest neighborhoods to bring medical services, and hope to the people.
- Honduras is the second poorest country in the Western Hemisphere.
- It was devastated by Hurricane Mitch in 1998 and has still not recovered.
- Recently the U.S stopped Aid to Honduras.
- The average income in Honduras is about $1 per day per person.
- Most households are led by single mothers.
- 37% of the males are alcoholics.
- 10% of the people have a car.
This trip is the highlight of our year as we serve the gracious people of Honduras.
JAMES 1:27 PURE AND UNDEFILED RELIGION BEFORE GOD AND THE FATHER IS THIS: TO VISIT ORPHANS AND WIDOWS IN THEIR TROUBLE...
We are currently fundraising for medical supplies that are badly needed by the Honduran people.
If you are interested in donating, you can check the PDF link for a list of needed supplies.
You can contact WGO directly to see how to get involved, or email my office for more information.
Supplies needed list PDF
World gospel Outreach