Teeth in an Hour- what is it?
Teeth in a day, Teeth in an Hour, All on 4, All on 6, Zygoma implants
Am I a candidate for Teeth in an Hour?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Teeth in an Hour
The advantages of this technique are:
- Ease of the procedure
- Ability to avoid painful bone grafting procedures
- Potential of immediate loading at the surgical appointment
- Decreased cost to the patient
- Drastically improved aesthetics
- Can be performed on the partially or fully edentulous patient
- Ease of maintenance
- Can be done as a flapless procedure when using NobelGuide™ guided surgery protocol
- Cost verses a conventional denture (or implant/ mini implant retained lower denture).
Does everyone get the same set of teeth in “Teeth in an Hour”?
Final fixed Bridge
Do I need to go to one of the large clinics for this procedure?
Call today for an appointment! 815 459 2202
Dr. Neal answers all of your questions about, Teeth in a Day, Teeth in an Hour, All on 4, All on 6, Dental Implants, Bridges, Dentures, and Implant Supported Dentures, and Fixed Bridges Crystal Lake Dental Associates.
Phillip C. Neal DDS
Crystal Lake Dental Associates
280 B Memorial Court
Crystal Lake, Illinois 60014