Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dental Humor Crystal Lake Dentist




·         A little boy was taken to the dentist. It was discovered that he had a cavity that had to be filled. " Now, young man," asked the dentist, " what kind of filling would you like for that tooth?" " Chocolate, please," replied the youngster.




" I came in to make an appointment with the dentist." said the man to the receptionist. " I'm sorry sir." she replied. " He's out right now, but..." " Thank you." interrupted the obviously nervous prospective patient. " When will he be out again?"



·         A patient sits in the dental chair with severely fractured front teeth. After discussing how they will be restored and what the fee would be the patient says," Before we begin, Doc, I gotta know: Will I be able to play the trumpet when you are finished? " The dentist replies " Sure you will!" The patient replies " Great, I couldn't play a note before!"





   ·         "Open wider." requested the dentist, as he began his examination of the patient. "Good God !" he said startled. "You've got the biggest cavity I've ever seen - the biggest cavity I've ever seen." "OK Doc !" replied the patient. "I'm scared enough without you saying something like that twice." "I didn't !" said the dentist. "That was the echo."





Your Comments are welcome.


7 comments:

  1. Perusing reviews online will open the way to find supportive data that you should know about. Case in point, a great many people don't care for managing dental practitioners that charge absurd expenses. medicare clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Best Dentists

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    no waiting period dental insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. best dental clinic in manila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. best dental clinic in manila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. https://maindentalmi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent information, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists. Brampton Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Born in the Midwest. Married with 6 children and 3 grandchildren. Attended Maine West High School, Harper Jr College, Northern Illinois University, the University of Illinois College of Dentistry. Practice in Crystal Lake, Illinois.