Dennis Kucinich has made headlines by threatening to sue a food company for $150.000 for an olive pit in a sandwich. True the pit did not belong there, and it could have caused a perfect dental bridge in a perfectly healthy mouth to fail splitting his tooth. This situation led to loss of the tooth, a bout of antibiotics that upset his intestinal tract, and a few additional dental visits to correct the situation. Mr. Kucinich apparently settled the case successfully with the food company.
- The tires were more than 10 years old.
- The tires were bald.
- The tires had 75,000 miles on them
- They were cheap bargain tires and were not the right ones for your car or driving style and you did not have them balanced.
- Your car was in poor shape with wheels out of alignment, and your shocks and ball joints were bad causing excessive tire damage and wear.
- You are constantly driving to a construction site and running over debris including nails
- You drove like a maniac constantly screeching your tires, doing donuts etc.
- You never properly inflated your tires, or rotated them.
- You regularly overloaded your car exceeding the weight and speed limits of the tires.
- You liked hitting potholes, running over junk on the road cause is was kind of fun.
Learn more about dental bridges